Published on May 6th, 2011 | by Danielle0
Marware Sportshell Convertible Case for iPad
The Marware have replaced it’s previous Sportsuit Convertible case-slash with New Sportshell Convertible for better. The new Sportshell relies on a multi-piece plastic hardshell rather than the more protective neoprene enclosures of old. The Sportshell convertible is basically a 4 in 1 hard bound case. Its works as a hard shell case that protects the back, top and sides, a photo frame case that allows you to show off photos or other personalized graphic designs, a stand case for displaying or using the iPad at an angle, and a hand strap case that can be used either horizontally or vertically for a better grip. The case maintains a thin, elegant look.
If you don’t like your iPad to get bulky and “out of hand” then this one is definitely for you. The case is smart and stylish, it takes only few moments to interchange between the features it has to offer. There is only one con to this ipad cover that is a little more expensive than others out there but surely a lot more cooler too.
- 4-in-1 Case Solution: Slim hard shell case, Removable hand strap, Angled adjustable stand, and Photo frame
- Hard, smooth plastic with interchangeable back covers (clear and black included)
- 4 hinged supports swivel out to offer low-angle typing stand or high-angle display/viewing stand
- Clear back cover creates “Photo Frame” – ideal for inserting and displaying 5×7 family photos, graphics or art
- The most versatile, comprehensive, and innovative solution for the iPad
- Includes: Shell case, black back cover, clear back cover, hand strap.
You can find out more about Marware SportShell Convertible Case. If you like this post, please share it.